Every single person you invite into your house is JUDGING you for it . . . and it doesn’t take them long to do so.
A new survey reveals that it only takes someone an average of 38 seconds to judge your house.
Here are the TEN things they notice:
1. The smell.
2. The temperature.
3. Whether or not the carpets have been vacuumed.
4. How comfortable the furniture is.
5. If there are dirty dishes in the sink.
6. Dirty windows.
7. What books you have on display.
8. Whether the furniture looks worn out.
9. The color of the walls.
10. How dusty it is.
For more on the findings of this survey click here.