Wes found 2 ways to use ground beef for easy weekday dinners thanks to Sunset Foods! Wes checked out the Highland Park location and got everything he needed to make these quick meals for himself and his wife!
- Sunset Food’s ground beef is ground fresh in store!
- They test their beef for fat percentage to ensure what they are advertising is accurate.
- These easy weeknight meals can be prepared over the weekend and frozen for quick and easy meals during the week! So easy your kids can do it! High in protein!
- Sunset Food’s Parmesan Cheese imported directly from Italy.
Recipe for the Baked Penne w/Ground Beef and tomato sauce is HERE!
Recipe for Teriyaki Air-Fryer Meatballs:
- 2lb Ground Beef
- 1 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ Cup of Soy Vay Marinade
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Sunset Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parchment paper
- With a wooden spoon, mix beef, bread crumbs, marinade, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture
- Wet your hands with some olive oil and form meat balls into a size between a golf ball and a tennis ball
- Pre heat your air fryer to 380
- Add a single layer of meatballs into the Air Fryer Basket
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the outside is crispy. Serve over rice or mixed veggies
- Freeze remaining meat balls for an easy meal later, or cook a second batch!